Winter conditions don't always have to compromise your driving experience. Audi Winter Wheel & Tire Packages are engineered for control in snow and cold. So whether you're traversing Aspen or transporting kids to school, you can drive with confidence this winter.
- Enhanced wet and dry traction below 45°F
- Exceptional grip on ice and snow
- Extended life for your stored summer tires
- Pre-mounted convenience for seasonal tire changes
A difference in degrees.
When temperatures drop below 45°F, even all-season tires start to lose their grip. But the advanced rubber compounds in Audi winter tires are engineered to stay soft in the cold, for exceptionally tactile handling, even in severe winter conditions.
- Confident cold cornering and braking, for safer winter driving
- Optimal winter performance from front-wheel and quattro®
- The full performance, comfort and style of the Audi experience, all year long
Complimentary Road Hazard Coverage 2Every Audi Winter Wheel & Tire Package comes with 24 months of coverage against tire damage caused by poorly maintained roads or debris. Coverage is prorated annually for 100% of the replacement cost the first year, and 50% of the replacement cost the second year.
Learn more about Roadside Assistance.
1 When driving during cold, snowy, or icy weather conditions, ensure that your vehicle is equipped with appropriate all-season or winter weather tires. Even with appropriate tires, you must always drive in a manner appropriate for the weather, visibility and road conditions.
2 Roadside Hazard Coverage provided by a third party